Read about La Bruja of the Cross Bronx Expressway

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sorry for all the spelling errors!

Hello everyone,

     I am sorry there were so many mispellings in my post earlier today. I was feeling really bummed out about my writing in general and I was desperate to get my feelings out. But the post I sent you all was sloppy. I'm sorry.
     I've been a little depressed lately, but that's no excuse. I should have spell checked my work and not posted something in the heat of the moment. On the bright side I'm felling better and ready to fight. I was just sad and angry, and wanted to shout into the wind how disapointed I was. I'll edit my work closer next time.

love,
Lucho

P.S.
     My book was not rejected for bad spelling, grammer, or punctuation. In case any of you wise guys out there were thinking that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment